Instructions For Best Results
• Have your battery set first before using the atomizer. For the most reliable way to achieve consistent results please use a battery with TCR Mode (temperature coefficient of resistance). Most batteries mods made in 2016 have this option.
• Settings may vary between devices. In TCR mode set the value to 300 and use 33w to get to 370f . This atomizer will work in Ni mode on most temperature control battery mods as well. Please use 33w to get to 370f plus or minus 20० depending on your preference. This device will also work in wattage mode pulsing the button at 30 watts.
• I have noticed much more vapor by grinding the herbs first. Gently pack herb into chamber. You will notice different results and vapor depending on how much you pack. After a few seconds of heating the chamber start drawing in from mouthpiece, keep button on battery pressed in order to keep chamber temp. You will notice some of the best vapor coming from the 3rd and 4th draw.
• Vaporize until you are satisfied without burning the herb. The goal is to release the beneficial oils of the herb and keep temperatures below combustion avoiding the release of carcinogens. Gently scrape herb out of chamber with tool for next use.
Mode: TCR 300
Community Sourced Settings
• TCR350 – 33w – 390-420°F
• Grind in a 2 piece but not super fine, just a full grind then stop.
• Fill the chamber up to the brim but don’t pack it.
• Poke a hole through the center with the included screw driver. Get about 6 rips.
• Sometimes if the AVB isn’t dark enough you can put it back in and bump it up 10 degrees and preheat till temp then pull for one long draw till the vapor dies.
Rebuilding The Atomizer
• Remove 3 screws from base of atomizer
• Lift ceramic housing off base
• Remove 2 screws from metal posts
• Lift cup off and replace
• Repeat steps in reverse
DC Gen 2 Specs
Length including 510 pin – 68mm
Width – 21.7mm
Inner mouthpiece diameter – 19mm
Heater cup inner diameter – 8.8mm
Heater cup length – 14.8mm